Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Pre-populating a Text Box in a form
November 7, 2004, 7:20 am
rate this thread
Re: Pre-populating a Text Box in a form
> I've searched the groups and could not find an answer to this one.
> How do I prepopulate text in a text box?
value = cdata [CA]
This attribute specifies the initial value of the control. It is
optional except when the type attribute has the value "radio" or
the facts and opinions expressed by brucies
l i t t l e v o i c e s
are not necessarily the same as those held by brucie.
- » Limiting the language in a text box to english only
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » UL in LI in UL in LI - follow up to nesting multiple elements inside of UL
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum