Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Page Caching Problem
January 9, 2006, 1:01 pm
rate this thread
During maintenance period, we temporarily set our web servers so that
it will display mainteinance page to whatever page requested. However,
it happens quite oftenly after we revert back the web server setting it
is oftenly showing mainteinance page.
I have several questions.
1. How do I go about identifying from where this maintenance page is
being pulled out?
2. Is this because of ISP's proxy web server or browser cache?
3. Will add http meta tag in the pages solve this problem? or any other
way anyone could suggest?
Appreciate your feedback, thanks in advance.
- » WebPages with cyrillic chars are not displayed correctly
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum