Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Overflow to the sides of a div
October 17, 2005, 7:48 pm
rate this thread
Hello, I apologize about my poor english.
I need to put an image inside a box and I would like that the image
expands to both sides without alter the parent box. Something like that:
<div style="position:relative;left:125px;width:250px;border:1px solid
<img style="position:relative;left:-120px;" src="imagen.png">
<p>algún texto más</p>
The problem is that Internet Explorer does not show what I like, instead
firefox does. I´ve tried to put overflow:visible in parent div, but no look.
If you want to see what I want, please see the following page in Firefox
and in Internet Explorer (below the code, titled as "Así debería de
verse" is a png image that shows what I want). In firefox it displays
well, but no in Internet Explorer
What can I do?
Thanks in advance
- » automatically put a default filename in <input type=file...> value
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » Need recommendation on website revenue generation -- subscription-based or sponsorship mod...
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum