Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HTML FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) List
- Boris Ammerlaan
October 23, 2004, 7:37 am
rate this thread
under the same heading as this post. That pointer has two purposes:
1. To keep regulars from having to post the standard answers to standard
questions again and again; if you have a standard question, you might
save yourself some time by first reading the available material for
this group (i.e. FAQs, tutorials & references).
2. To let posters know what other newsgroups exist where their questions
The FAQ pointer was last updated on: May 13th, 2002
* HTML FAQ: posted bi-weekly & <URL:http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/
* c.i.w.a.h. FAQ List Pointer: posted each week &
Re: HTML FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) List
>About once a week, I post an FAQ pointer in this newsgroup
>under the same heading as this post. That pointer has two purposes:
This FAQ needs a serious overhaul. I tried to send in some corrections
but got no response and my changes is nowhere to see. (this is perhaps
3 weeks ago).