Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to get around IE's a:hover deficiency?
July 20, 2006, 2:30 pm
rate this thread
Yesterday this group was kind enough to inform me that the reason the
navigation on this site
works differently on PC IE than Firefox is that IE doesn't support
hover for the <a> tag. Does anyone know the least painful way to
change my code to get the desired effect but not use the "a" tag, while
preserving the working Firefox functionality?
Re: How to get around IE's a:hover deficiency?
email@example.com ha escrito lo siguiente el 20/07/2006 11:30:
Maybe you can find some answers here
(I have not used it deeply to explain more about it)
Luciano A. Ferrer
http://relojurbano.com.ar .algún día volverás.
... Videla puede caminar a tu lado, aunque te hagas el disimulado
- » 1 left justified string, 1 centered 1 right justificed on the same line?
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » I want to open a page and search for a specific string. Can I do that?
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum