Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 9, 2010, 8:21 pm
rate this thread
thought I'd re-post after setting my more appropriate nickname
I made a test page to show better what I am having trouble with:
...stripped down to focus on the issue. Just try this:
- hover over the link on the page to see it is hyperlinked.
- click the envelope, and then submit the form that pops up (which
will set the popup "ecard" back to display:none;..
- notice that the link underneath (which is now visible again) is
How can I get that link to be usable after form submit? (after setting
the div's display back to none. ?
Thanks for any insight!
Re: doesn't display:none mean that underlying links are clickable again?
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:21:12 -0700 (PDT)
change: addEvent(window, 'load', removeecard);
to: addEvent(window, 'load', parent.removeecard);
BootNic Fri Apr 9, 2010 06:23 pm
"I fought the Dharma, and the Dharma won."
81=95 94 days remaining
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name=signature.asc
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=signature.asc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.12 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- » doesn't display:none mean that underlying links are clickable again?
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum