Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- junkmail walla
April 9, 2010, 8:15 pm
rate this thread
I made a test page to show better what I am having trouble with:
...stripped down to focus on the issue. Just try this:
- hover over the link on the page to see it is hyperlinked.
- click the envelope, and then submit the form that pops up (which
will set the popup "ecard" back to display:none;..
- notice that the link underneath (which is now visible again) is
How can I get that link to be usable after form submit? (after setting
the div's display back to none. ?
Thanks for any insight!
Re: doesn't display:none mean that underlying links are clickable again?
junkmail walla wrote:
"envelope"? "form"? Clicking the only link on that page ("index page")
leads to http://www.sleeperhouse.com/index.html . No envelope there either.
An oyster is a fish built like a nut.
- » doesn't display:none mean that underlying links are clickable again?
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum