Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Difference of two CSS properties
May 9, 2005, 10:45 am
rate this thread
The effects are same. What is the difference between
'background-color' and 'background'?
The url is in fact offline. The background displays without being on
the Internet. Is the information in the PC?
Are there more options for the color? Where are they?
Re: Difference of two CSS properties
Chris Sharman wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
>> The effects are same. What is the difference between
>> 'background-color' and 'background'?
>> background: url(http://www.grsites.com/textures/misc/misc157.jpg);
>> The url is in fact offline. The background displays without being on
>> the Internet. Is the information in the PC?
> probably cached by your browser
I get an image there.
1) I doubt that I've ever been there before.
2) My cache is disabled anyway.
3) I can see the image being painted slowly on my dialup, not at
I don't know what "the url is in fact offline" is based on.
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
- » Multiple domain names, one site, and search engine optimization
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum