Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Open Publish 2007
January 2, 2007, 9:01 pm
rate this thread
Open Publish 2007
March 7 -9, Baltimore, Maryland
Open Publish, is seeking participants to present on management and
implementation issues relating to publishing technology.
Focusing on the needs of government and enterprise publishers, Open
Publish will discuss technology and standards from the perspective of
best practice implementations, project management methodologies and
human / business factors.
With the objective of fostering a greater sense of community for
managers, developers and production staff, Open Publish aims to provide
the informal collaboration of a user group combined with presentations
from the leading thinkers and practitioners in publishing.
Therefore, we have specific interest in hearing from speakers with
expertise in the following areas:
- methodologies for evaluating and implementing content management
- cost estimation, return on investment, quality and risk management
for content-related projects
- developing solutions based on existing web infrastructure (mash-ups)
- documenting and managing publishing system requirements
- business perspectives on open content such as Wikipedia
- best practices for content creation and conversion
Further details about presenting a conference session or delivering a
tutorial can be found on the Speaker's Information page.
Got other ideas or suggestions? Please send a brief overview of your
topic to the conference convenor Nga Cao to discuss.
Open Publish 2007 is proudly presented by Allette Systems and aXtive
minds in conjunction with OASIS.
- » not able to operate element's style property in xhtml (but fine in html)
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum