Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- a 'Shadowed' .jpg for my web site
- Mel Smith
February 12, 2014, 8:18 pm
rate this thread
One of the people whose pic (a small .jpg headshot ) is shown on a page
on my website would like her picture removed.
Because of her concern about 'privacy', I would like the chance to
replace her pic with one of those 'shadow' pics of a side view of a head /
shoulders -- a black foregroundon a neutral background)
Where can I get one please. ?
- Adrienne Boswell
February 12, 2014, 9:11 pm
Re: a 'Shadowed' .jpg for my web site
You can probably get one from Istock. You can also do an image search
through Google, add icon to the search query.
Arbpen Web Site Design Services - http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info/
The Good Plate - Fresh Gourmet Recipes - http://the-good-plate.com/
Please respond to the group so others can share
- » Upload not working on adding progress bar script in HTML file
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum