Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 3 forms, 2 don't show cursor
August 24, 2007, 12:27 pm
rate this thread
I wasn't sure which of these 2 groups is the right one to post to, so
please excuse the duplicate post.
Does anyone know how to resolve this? I can't figure this out. In my web
site I have 3 forms for data input. One of the forms shows the cursor
blinking, but the other 2 do not. I found that the 2 forms in question
are using a position:absolute style, and the 1 form does not. When I
remove that style item the forms work fine.
I really need the position:absolute style on these 2 forms, so is there
some way to force the cursor to show up anyway?
- Jonathan N. Little
August 24, 2007, 2:11 pm
- » Can you display content from external URL in table?
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum