Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- "Windows needs to close" message
July 12, 2006, 3:34 pm
rate this thread
Re: "Windows needs to close" message
Have you done the basics with your computer ?
1) Memtest86+ from memtest.org
Run at least two passes error free.
2) Prime95 (mersenne.org) - use the Torture Test option.
Should run for hours without errors.
This test will also test your computer's cooling, so
watch for any overheating and correct any cooling problems
3) Check Event Viewer for any errors which are related time
wise, to when the message appears. Maybe there is a log
of something that causes the problem.
- » Exasperating graphics problem, motherboard related?
- — Next thread in » Home-built Computers