Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 18, 2005, 10:38 pm
rate this thread
Hello all, I'm planning to build a SLI game rig with the following
1. MSI K8N Neo4-SLI motherboard
2. AMD Athon 64 3500+ cup (Winchester core)
3. Corsair XPERT TWINXP 1024 3200XL DDR 400 1Gig
4. 2x Chaintech SE6600 Geforce 6600 GT PCIe video cards
5. Silverstone Zeus ST65ZF 650 w PSU
6 2x Western Digital 74D Raptor 74 Gig HDD (Raid 0)
7. Western Digial caviar 74 gigabyte 7200 rpm data backup HDD
8. Plextor PX-716A DVD Writer
I've been looking for the perfect case with the provision that it provide
good air flow for cooling.and I've settled on the Lian Li PC-V1000-BOW or
the Lian Li PC-V1100-BOW from http://www.performance-pcs.com .
BOW=(Bolt on window)
And the PC-V1100-BOW
Both come with options for modifications from performance-pcs.com such as
drill holes on the acrylic side panel for 80, 92 and 120mm fans. Also they
both come with an options for a blowhole on top of the case for a 120mm fan.
Performance-pcs.com is selling the PCV-V1000-BOW for $301.93 and the
PC-V1100-BOW for about $360.93 with both modifications, that's allot of
money for a case but I'm willing to pay for it because I like the two
particular cases but I'm wondering whether there is a place were I can get
these cases with the above aforementioned modifications for less money. If
anybody know were I can get a better price for these item please respond to
this post. Your prompt replies will be appreciated.
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum