Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Sony PCG-R600MX technical guide question
June 12, 2006, 12:17 pm
rate this thread
for the PCG-R600MX, so far what I have been able to found in Sony's
FTPs is the "user guide" but I need something more technical that lists
the different sections of the laptop, something like HP's "Maintenance
and Service Guides" ( http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00212209.pdf ).
Does Sony provides this kind of documents?, for free?, for a fee? is it
possible to find them somewhere?
I am aware (although not sure) that it may be possible to use another
guide from a laptop of the same "series" (PCG-???). If that is the case,
then it will be nice to have such guide.
Any help will be appreciated.
p.s. If I am posting offtopic, ple
- » Exasperating graphics problem, motherboard related?
- — Next thread in » Home-built Computers
- » Bought an ATA/133 drive but mainboards only supports ATA/33, ATA/66, or ATA/100
- — Previous thread in » Home-built Computers