Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Latest Silicon Image 3112A driver required.
- Home Theatre Guy
October 7, 2006, 3:20 pm
rate this thread
Latest Silicon Image 3112A driver required.
Ive been trying to find it i seem to just have the 184.108.40.206 installed
and from readign a bit that seems to be pretty old and had data loss
Ive also read that the 3112a has been intergrated into the newer
drivers, but i don't know what one to download fromt he silicon Image
My Mobo is an Abit NF7-S 2.0.
Thanks if you can help.
Re: Latest Silicon Image 3112A driver required.
Theatre Guy> wrote:
If your board has this controller, then your board bios
ought to be updated as well, as that is how the raid bios is
Searching their knowledgebase for "3112A" found,
including these 2 pages,
Windows Driver direct download links (from SiI website)
Older driver v220.127.116.11 from 3rd party link
- » Exasperating graphics problem, motherboard related?
- — Next thread in » Home-built Computers
- » Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W PSU, anyone else own this ?
- — Previous thread in » Home-built Computers