Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 28, 2006, 4:32 am
rate this thread
Re: IM BUILDING COMPUTER FOR THE FIRST TIME NEED HELP
1. Assemble physical components.
2. Boot from the XP disc to partition the harddrive and install XP.
3. Install drivers, starting with any for the motherboard.
4. Once the firewall is configured, connect to the Internet.
5. Finish tweaking.
6. Everything works? Then close the computer case.
7. Drink beverage of your choice.