Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Bob Brown
April 21, 2007, 6:19 pm
rate this thread
Motherboard Asus A8S-X Chipset SiS 756 AMD Hammer
CPU AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice S939 Step DH-E6
RAM 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM) Corsair VS1GB400C3
Ram timings are "currently defaulted" at 3-3-3-8
1. Can this RAM by tweaked/Overclocked?
2. If yes, How do I OC/TWEAK this RAM?
3. Is their some Software or a good Website to explain this?
4. Do I OC/TWEAK RAM via Software or BIOS settings?
5. If Yes, what are some of the things I should look for?
6. What are some of the benefits to overclocking RAM?
7. How can I test to measure any benefits to OC'ing the RAM?
8. Is their an issue with stability and how can I avoid it?
If you are unable to answer or think the reply would just be way too
long of a post, could you PLEASE provide me with a list of some good
websites on this subjects? Especially some websites with detailed
steps on overclocking my RAM?
P.S. If this is the wrong NG let me know. And if my post was not
complete enough to understand what I am asking then please ask me what
I left out of the post.
Thank You very much
Posted 4-21-2007 saturday