Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Assembling an ATX power supply connector
January 17, 2008, 6:16 pm
rate this thread
connector. What are the technical names for the 20/24 pin plastic
connectors that ATX power supplies use, and what are the metal pins in
them called? I need the info so I can order the parts from an
Are there any special tools for crimping the pins onto wires?
Re: Assembling an ATX power supply connector
Why not just find a dead power supply and take the plug from there?
You can probably get one free at most computer stores.
Why bother making your own power supply anyhow, the parts will cost
more than just buying one.
- » Better graphics then built in i7-4770k (passive cooling)
- — Newest thread in » Home-built Computers
- » I went with win8.1 on a new build and have a couple of questions? ANyone willing to t...
- — Last Updated thread in » Home-built Computers