Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 2, 2005, 1:03 pm
rate this thread
Is there a correct way to connect front-panel audio leads based on the A97
standard to a motherboard header based on the Intel HD standard?
The FP audio leads are (Coolermaser Cavalier2):
While the motherboard header pins are (Gigabyte GA-8GPNXP):
1. Mic2 - Left
3. Mic2 - Right
4. Analog Detect
5. Line Out2 - Right
6. Jack Detection Return - Line 1
7. Jack Detection - Sense Line
8. No Pin
9. Line Out2 - Left
10. Jack Detection Return - Line 2
Front panel audio is not critical, but desired if possible.
- » Exasperating graphics problem, motherboard related?
- — Next thread in » Home-built Computers