Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- A. Fachat
November 5, 2006, 7:37 pm
rate this thread
I have finally updated my 8-bit website and overhauled it completely.
You can find it at http://www.6502.org/users/andre
Here are the most prominent new features:
- a page to build your own Commodore PET4032
- a number of updated and new boards for the CS/A65 computer
- Eagle schematics
- Eagle board layouts
- 6502 driver code (separated from GeckOS/A65)
- a 74LS610 MMU replacement board with
Eagle schematics and layout
- finally(!) a navigation menu :-)
I hope you have fun with it! If you find any problems,
or need more information, please let me know.
- » Exasperating graphics problem, motherboard related?
- — Next thread in » Home-built Computers