Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Windows Media Center in Full Screen Mode
- Buck Turgidson
March 9, 2010, 2:02 pm
rate this thread
I have an NVIDIA GE Force 6600 card with 128MB of memory. When I run WMC in
full-screen mode, I get dots and vertical lines in the screen. I wouldn't
call it pixelation, but it certainly looks like some kind of interference.
At first I thought it may have been heat-related. I re-arranged the video
card so that it has maximum ventilation.
Then I discovered that it works fine if I window-ize WMC.
Is there something about full-screen mode that changes the card
Any idea, short of a new card, how to resolve it?
Thanks for any help.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum