Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Which graphics card to get?
August 9, 2005, 5:28 pm
rate this thread
difference between these cards. I have been trying to decide between
NVidea and ATI. From what I've read it seems the x800 is faster than
the Nvidea 6800 but yet the 7800 is faster than the X850.
What makes my buying decision hard is I use my computer for almost
everything. I play games on it but as well use it for playing DVD's,
rendering video, graphic design, as well as general office use.
I want a card that has HDTV outputs (DVI and component) as well as
possibly digital inputs since I plan to hook it up to a HDTV with
Any ideas of which cards I should look at? There are so many
different companies making these cards such as ATI, ASUS,
Sapphire,Leadtek, EVGA, MSI, BFG, and PNY, etc.
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » is it the motherboard or the power supply, that is the question?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware