Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- what power cable for printer?
September 28, 2008, 8:33 am
rate this thread
September 28, 2008, 12:00 pm
Re: what power cable for printer?
If you mean you have misplaced the entire external power supply for your
printer then check out this link to an eBay sale of a used power supply.
Price is $4.95 but shipping is $16.75 for most locations.
I don't know the seller nor have I purchased anything from them but at least
one power supply appears to be available, for now.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Random single beeps from motherboard while running Windows
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware