Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Toshiba with stuttering audio
January 20, 2010, 7:54 pm
rate this thread
Suddenly my Toshiba Satellite had stuttering audio problems.
This occurs always: if I play an audio CD or if I use Skype over the
Everything started after some troubles with an USB WebCam I replaced.
I have read many and many issues on Google and made a lot of attempts.
Firs of all I updated drivers and uninstalled bothe USB controllers
and Audio Controllers, reinstalling without any good result. I have
used phones instead of speakers but the stuttering is also on them.
I am unable to report all the tests I did,and the tuning of sound and
audio settings, but without any good result
Any suggestion ?
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum