Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Think Pad Question.....
July 18, 2007, 12:31 pm
rate this thread
dual layer burner).
Briefly, he copied a dual layer DVD, legal, then copied another. However,
his hard drive loaded up so much he almost couldn't boot. And things were
loaded in a hidden file.
From right-click My Computer>Properties, he found the 'Turn on the system
restore" was checked under the System Restore Tab. Unchecking and
reformatting the drive so far may have solved the problem.
I am not sure he has defined the problem as of yet since on my Dell, XP Pro,
I have this feature turned on, by default, and have not found any trace of
his problem. (I have used restore once, and it didn't work too well.)
Would appreciate any thoughts on this.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Are "Core" Temperature And "CPU" Temperature The Same?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum