Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Shorter way to unplug USB devices?
- Thomas Jerkins
July 17, 2005, 4:53 pm
rate this thread
- to right click on the USB icon in the Systray
"Unplug or eject Hardware"
- to select the hardware device
- to click on the button "Stop"
- to confirm the unplugging
- to confirm the message window "The device can now be safely removed from the
Hmm, rather unconvenient all these steps.
Isn't there a shorter way to unplug USB devices?
I want a dropdown unplug menu, a click that's it!
Maybe there is a 3rd party utility for this purpose?
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Choosing a new SATA hard drive : Hitachi or Western Digital (or even Maxtor?)?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware