Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 20, 2007, 5:27 pm
rate this thread
The Laptop is Core Duo T2400, upgraded to have Radeon 256MB X1400 mobility
External screen is Iiyama Vision Master Pro 454.
Laptop has drivers for the screen and it appears in my device manager with
the correct Iiyama name, along with 3 other Default monitor entries. I don't
know what these are! I only have the Iiyama and the laptop's own screen.
I have pressed the key combination on the laptop to get the picture to the
external screen only and I have the laptop lid shut. Problem is that I can't
change the refresh rate away from 60Hz and it is giving me a headache!
Display Properties->Settings->Advanced->Adapter->List All Modes and nothing
over 60Hz is listed!
Ideally I would like the external screen to be my main screen (1600x1200 @
85Hz) with the Start menu and I would like the internal laptop screen to be
a secondary display for help systems and web pages etc (1600x1050 or
What can I do?
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Slave drive -- Computer says it is there but it doesn't show in My Computer
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum