Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Replace Power Supply Assistance Needed
September 24, 2009, 8:11 pm
rate this thread
Re: Replace Power Supply Assistance Needed
If you use the Advanced Search on Newegg, in the power supply section,
then "sort by Best Rating", you can find some supplies with good
For example, some of the Corsair supplies have done pretty well.
Read a few hundred reviews, to get some feeling for how long
they hold up, how many DOAs and so on.
The site http://www.jonnyguru.com , has some reviews for power supplies,
where they sometimes open them up, to determine the internal
architecture. They also test with a power supply tester, and look
for ripple level and output voltage stability. So they do a bit
more than your average "yup, it sure is shiny" kind of review.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum