Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 11, 2005, 6:26 am
rate this thread
CM33-tl with a PIII 1000mhz and 394mb pc133, and a 400 watt power
supply. Installed windows XP without any problems, but when the
system is shut down the cpu fan, case fan and power supply fan stay
running. The only way the fans stop is to kill power to the power
supply. i also noticed the hd led lights bright when the system is
shut down and fans continue to run.
Any input would be a help..........
• DFI CM33-TL
• Award bios v6.00
• 400 wat. Power supply
• 1 256mb PC133 & 1 128mb PC133 SD RAM
• PIII 1000mhz
• Samsung Black Int 16X OEM DVD-ROM Drive
• Samsung Black 52x32x52x CDRW
• WD Caviar 40GB EIDE HD 7200/2MB/ATA-100
• speeze Socket 370 Heat Sink and fan
• Mitsumi 1.44 Floppy Drive
• Onboard Nic, Vid, and Sound
• 80mm ball bearing case fan
• Windows XP Home W/SP2
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware