Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 31, 2006, 3:23 am
rate this thread
device. If you are having problems with this device, click Troubleshoot
to start the troubleshooter."
1) Turned on the printer without the USB cable.
1) Put the Epson installation disk in the CD drive.
2) Clicked on Computer, Selected "D" drive and selected the Epson
3) The software installed properly.
4) Computer asked to plug the USB cable, which I did.
5) A message comes up: "USB Device not recognized" on the bottom of
the screen in yellow. See this image on this link:
6) I opened the Device Manager and got the screen. See this link.
7) Clicked on Unknown Device icon and got the following message: "No
drivers are installed for this device. If you are having problems with
this device, click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter."
8) I did all the above without uninstalling the old printer. I then
uninstalled the old printer software, and the new software. I finally
reinstall the new one, but still the same problem.
Re: Problems installing the All-in-one Epson CX4800
Life is short, play hard.
http://www.gamestotal.com/ Multiplayer Online Games
http://www.gamestotal.com/ Strategy Games
http://uc.gamestotal.com/ Unification Wars
http://uc.gamestotal.com/ Massive Multiplayer Online Games
http://gc.gamestotal.com/ Galactic Conques
http://gc.gamestotal.com/ Strategy Games
http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm Kings of chaos
sign up-> http://uc.gamestotal.com/?tft=g4p6