Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 8, 2012, 2:59 pm
rate this thread
hardware enthusiasts. Is there any particular reason why it is
preferable to its close siblings like the 960, 965, 970 (all
BEs)? Is it simply that it's cheaper than the others and the
lower clock freq can easily be compensated for by overclocking?
- » Is a HDD still functional after using Secure Erase?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » hard drive diagnostics: Multiple read test with EStools
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » WHAT CAN REPLACE THE SAMSUNG SP1614C? WANT 2 OR MORE
- — Last Updated thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Suppressing 5.18 "experimental" warnings without changing all my code?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions