Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PC won't boot after new motherboard fitted
Re: PC won't boot after new motherboard fitted
This is not true. There is no need to re-format the hard drive and
re-install the operating system for any hardware changes. The most complex
change as far as an OS goes is a change from single to dual processor - this
will require some work to get the APCI working properly, but a re-install of
the OS is a last resort.
Incidentally, Dave - you chopped off all the previous message with no quote
again, so anyone reading this who doesn't have the original message won't
have a clue what you are talking about and why you have posted this message.
The 'two dashes + space' at the end of your message is a marker indicating
that everything after that point is signatures and is cut off!
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Managed gigabit switches (dgs-1024D) and aggregate/trunking of 2 lines into one?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware