Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 25, 2008, 1:05 pm
rate this thread
to continue installation.
I tried 'admin' and 'ADMIN' but it wants something else. Is there any
way for me to reset the password manually or otherwise so I can
install this thing? I am guessing that since it is used that the
seller must have set his own password. So far he does not reply on
Re: Password Problem on Linksys PrintServer PSUS4
A quick google turned this up:
1. unplug all cable to it(including power cable)
2. wait for 10 secs
3. press and hold the reset button(at rear of the unit)
4. by holding the reset button(don't release it), plug in the power cable
and wait for another 10 sec before releasing the reset button
Now login by using the default password
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Cannot access certain web sites using D-Link dsl-2640b with AT&T
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware