Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 2, 2006, 10:17 pm
rate this thread
PC hardware for about a year now. I'd love to give this a go myself, but
most of the information I'm finding is WAY out of date.
Is there a recent online tutorial as to what needs to be done to get OSX
successfully running on a PC?
- DFI Lanparty nF4 Ultra-D mainboard
- AMD Opteron 165 dual core CPU
- 1 gig DDR memory
- nVidia 7600GT PCIe video card
- Audigy 4SE PCI soundcard
- 120gig Seagate PATA hard drive
- LG dual layer DVD RW
- Logitech cordless mouse/keyboard
- Dell 2405FWP 24" widescreen LCD monitor