Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Old monitor is fuzzy around edges
- Random Person
September 8, 2005, 5:52 pm
rate this thread
I'm currently using...as my main PC at home is busy with work. The
central part of the screen is still sharp but its edges are blurry.
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I tried degaussing it
but it doesn't help. I'm currently at 800x600 resolution @ 85 Hz.
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Router with USB Printer Sharing - an it be used for ??
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware