Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- New hard disk for Toshiba Satellite 1640CDT
- Miguel Gimenez
September 13, 2007, 11:26 am
rate this thread
The hard disk (MHK2060AT, 6GB) of my 1640CDT died after a shock, and I want
to change it by a newer (and bigger) one. The problem is that Toshiba has no
information about the BIOS limits. I've called their support center and
crawled Internet but got nothing. One user says that he installed
successfully a 10GB unit, and one online shop sells 60GB units for this
computer, but I don't trust to much on this info.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » How do I connect PC to external hard drive 20 meters away?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware