Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ms-7135 - gigabit lan problem
August 10, 2008, 11:15 am
rate this thread
Re: ms-7135 - gigabit lan problem
MSI K8N Neo3
Marvell PHY 88E1111 Gigabit Ethernet chip
Since that is a PHY chip, then they must be relying on the MAC interface
in the Nvidia chipset.
What I would check first is -
1) Does your Ethernet cable have 8 wires. You need all 8 wires in the
cable, to operate at gigabit speeds.
2) Is the device at the other end of the Ethernet connection operate
at gigabit speeds ?
If you have a driver installed for the Ethernet, I expect all it needs
is proper cabling etc.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware