Mouse Dotz?

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View
Anyone know of a generic "tape", etc. that I could buy to replace the
plastic dots on the bottom of my MX700 mouse?

None of the local PC shops here in Calgary carry any kind of replacements
and I figure that there is probably a generic material that would work.

I'd prefer something REALLY slippery.

Or... Someplace online that sells them and won't charge $15 shipping, etc.
just to send them to Canada.


Re: Mouse Dotz?

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:57:43 GMT, "Noozer"

Quoted text here. Click to load it

A Google search for "teflon mouse" will find several places
selling them, the following is only one example,

The teflon type are the slickest, if they arent' slick
enough then you need a different mousing
surface/mat/pad/whatever, too.

As for Canda, well... Petition your government to become a
US state.  Membership has it's advantages.

Re: Mouse Dotz?

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Ya... I figured shipping wouldn't make it worth while so didn't bother with
Google... Guess it couldn't hurt. These things could be put in a regualar
postal envelope for under a buck, but everywhere wants $15+ shipping - and
many places warn about brokerage fees, etc. at the border as well.

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Thx! For some reason I had no luck searching on NCIX... but they aren't a
stocked item, so no idea when I'd actually receive them.  : (

Site Timeline