Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Looking for programmable USB remote
August 13, 2007, 5:44 pm
rate this thread
I can assign to launch customized macros. I haven't really found
anything made specifically for that purpose. The best I came up with
are wireless numeric keypads but that is still not good enough. I need
something compact and I only need a few buttons.
Re: Looking for programmable USB remote
I remember seeing IR sensors that you could buy, then use 3rd party
applications to program whatever remote you wanted. The IR remote
interface, if that the codes, is fairly standardized (as I recall.)
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Problems With Seagate's Advanced Replacement Service - Follow Up to Please Read This Befor...
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware