Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 11, 2006, 1:17 pm
rate this thread
and will make a great monitor to stick on my server. I'd really like to know
the capabilities of this unit, but there is zilch as far as documentation.
What I do know...
- 15" LCD
- VGA connector and a SUN video connector
- It is marked as manufactured by "Veritas Computer Services.
- Model number is "LCD"
- Serial number is "PROTO0014"
- It uses an external power supply... a 3Com power brick outputting 15v DC
at a max of 800ma
- Front pushbutton controls: Power, menu, reset, source, left arrow, right
arrow, down arrow... NO up arrow.
... and that's about it.
Anyone know what this is?