Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Location to read BIOS Settings?
June 29, 2009, 5:28 am
rate this thread
Re: Location to read BIOS Settings?
Check out this thread
(If you see it wrapped you'll need to copy and paste.)
The OP in that thread decided to follow what is pretty much the only
reliable solution. He chose to take digital snaps of the BIOS setup
screens. You'll see why from the comments.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Troubles with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer (e709n)
- — Newest thread in » Computer Hardware
- » The Ximian-Evolution spammer has been busy: 4-pack of malware, pathetic AV d...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Encryption Software That Makes File Look Like Ordinary File?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Computer Security