Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Location to read BIOS Settings?
June 29, 2009, 5:28 am
rate this thread
Re: Location to read BIOS Settings?
Check out this thread
(If you see it wrapped you'll need to copy and paste.)
The OP in that thread decided to follow what is pretty much the only
reliable solution. He chose to take digital snaps of the BIOS setup
screens. You'll see why from the comments.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » WHAT CAN REPLACE THE SAMSUNG SP1614C? WANT 2 OR MORE
- — Last Updated thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Suppressing 5.18 "experimental" warnings without changing all my code?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions
- » Earn few Bucks instantly By simply registering Or by referring somebody
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software