Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 12, 2005, 9:49 am
rate this thread
to accomplish the following:
1. Need a new computer at work. Price up to $3,000, could be
a bit more. Processor speed is NOT crucial - mostly Office
+ email/browser but also some scientific graphing and Corel
Draw/Photoshop. E.g., probably nothing fancy.
2. Should be able to bring it home (couple times a month)
and on the road (couple times a year). E.g., the less weight,
3. Should have/should be able to connect a full size LCD
(say, 19") and keyboard (preferably not PS/2, not USB).
The DVDR capability is essential, too.
I am at a loss on where to start looking! If possible, please
give concrete recommendations/URLs.
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware