Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Laptop LCD Screen Inverting Colors
- Edward C.
July 7, 2007, 2:41 am
rate this thread
I'm having problems with my HP laptop. It just started recently 2 days
ago. When I lift open the lid the screen the colors are inverted.
Screen is normal when I move lid around to the perfect position. It
just that the perfect position is the lid being half way closed. I
didn't drop it or cause physical damage to it in any way.
Maybe wear and tear on opening and closing the screen?
I would like to know if this is going to be a costly repair or
hopefully a minor repair involving loose connections.
Thanks to anyone who can help me out.
Re: Laptop LCD Screen Inverting Colors
on my hp laptop ze4547wm the back light went out when i dropped it i could
still see a picture so i took it apart and found that the screen is made up
of a load of different sheets. All that was wrong was the backlight plug
came out of its socket. What i am trying to say it is possiable to take a
laptop a screen apart and put it back together again. Take a look here:
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum