Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 18, 2011, 7:48 pm
rate this thread
I have bought a replacement IOGEAR DVI because its predecessor burnt
up. This one does something the first one never did.
I have two computers. #1 is set to display 1280X768 and the
resolution seems perfect. #2 is set to display 1360X765 and it seems
equally perfect. When I simply flip the IOGEAR switch from #2 back to
#1, the resolution on #2 has changed to 800X600 when I return to #2,
which is useless. Flipping of the IOGEAR switch never affects the
resolution on machine #1.
I checked with DriverAgent which said the video driver on machine # 2
needed to be upgraded, so I did it. Now DriverAgent is satisfied, but
the misbehavior persists.
What is going on? Any way I can lock the settings?
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » compatible fiber Ethernet adapter for a HP Compaq 6200 Pro Microtower Business PC model
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » WHAT CAN REPLACE THE SAMSUNG SP1614C? WANT 2 OR MORE
- — Last Updated thread in » Computer Hardware