Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Installing 160gb HD problems
January 18, 2006, 6:23 am
rate this thread
strange. When I ran Spinrite 6 from boot, it shows 137 gb as the HD's
capacity with two partitions whereas in windows, my disk manager shows
that I have three partitions totaling 153gb.
1) Is it possible my bios does not support LBA48?
2) WHy windows show 153 gb and not 160 gb and is this normal?
- » would you rather have 1GB of ddr 266 or 512 MB ddr 400?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware