Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- IDENTIFY PC Card HELP ???
- Scan Da Bands
July 19, 2005, 11:13 am
rate this thread
know a site where I can do this?
Re: IDENTIFY PC Card HELP ???
"Need" to find out? Might I ask why?
Looks like a logic controller for an entire non-PC
(non-traditional computer) piece of equipment, not a card
you just slot in and use on a typical motherboard. For
example, automation systems or perhaps really old printers,
etc. No idea what it actually belongs in.
- » Wattage date for graphic cards. Would ati radeon all-in-wonder 8500 or 7500 work in 230W P...
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » How to Reset Compaq monitor to factory settings ? (non OSD)
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware