Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- I installed a new SATA hdd TIA
November 23, 2007, 1:41 pm
rate this thread
reason to format my active hdd & when I had all up and running again
my SATA was stalling (freezing temporarily) slow in every action...and
I mean SLOW! I noticed it first when I was shifting data from c:\
drive (to be formatted). I was moving music files (loads) to the d:\
(SATA) drive. It took hours. Are there drivers for SATA hdd's? There
was no problem with the pc recognising the SATA drive. Any help/hints
very welcome. :-)
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Which PSU is quieter: Chieftec GPS-350EB-101A or FSP 350-60GLN with Protechnic fan?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware