Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HP, Compaq, Gateway, Do you Recommend them?
- Talal Itani
April 9, 2007, 12:21 pm
rate this thread
About four years ago, my neighborhood computer store put together a PC for
me: Asus motherboard, Pentium 4, WD drive, Antec case, TDK CD, XP. The PC
has been running ever since, without any hiccups and without any problems.
Amazing computer. Now I need a new computer. It seems, that with HP,
Compaq, and Gateway, I get so much for the money, especially if I buy it
from Sams Club or Costco. Is there a catch? Are these machines good and
reliable, fit for business everyday use? Thank you.
- Lost in the Wasteland
April 10, 2007, 3:18 pm
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Re: Need Help installing an IDE drive alongside a SATA drive
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware