Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to burn Mac OS image on a PC?
August 23, 2007, 8:05 pm
rate this thread
obviously my Mac machine doesn't
work at the moment (disk failure). Is there a way to do this so later
I can use the burned DVD on my
Mac to install the system? And BTW, as I've never thought about it
before, do I need some special Mac
hard drive or will any do?
Re: How to burn Mac OS image on a PC?
I suspect that MagicISO can burn that disc for you, but an email to
their sales group should sort that out.
You'll definitely need a replacement hard drive that has the same
interface, and similar performance characteristic, of the original
drive. That should be easy to determine, however, from the old drive
you're extracting. (I hope I'm correctly estimating your plan.)
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum