HDD Centronics like connector.

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

I've seen that the HDD on my laptop has a IDE connecor that looks like a
Centronics port, but smaller. What is the technical name of it? Where can I
find an adapter for it either from the mini-IDE or IDE?

Site Timeline